Another Project...Our Christmas Countdown!
Calendar and treat bag
Calendar and treat bagIt turned out great! I'm so happy with our new advent calendar for Christmas! Ellerie is loving it! She is definitely my girl! She wakes up every morning excited to see what the Scripture, Activity & Treat of the day are! I decided to combined all 3 into one. We are reading scripture passages all about Christ and his life. We then have a Christmas oriented family activity for the day and of course what would an advent calendar be without treats! I pre-packaged them and numbered them for each day! It's been going great so far! I love CHRISTMAS!!!!

A new family tradition: A Christmas Countdown (a.k.a. Advent Calendar)



5 comments:
What a fun advent! I have tried a few different ones in the past but yours looks big and a lot more fun! Cute idea! I also love to take "trash" and make them into new "treasures". I want to do my kitchen table and chairs but I'm a little nervous!!! What a crafty girl!
I love that, its so darling. I want one!
K ya for sure we should do that next year, and if they decide not to do it for enrichment, then you need to teach me how to make one!
What an awesome idea! Did you make that and if so---HOW?
That is so cute!! What a great idea!
Post a Comment