Kaden is probably my most predictable kid. He always picks the same cake and has for the past 4 years; Heath Bar Cake. Here you can see we had to get creative with the candles being it was SUNDAY and I forgot to check my candle stash on Saturday. Oops! Good thing Kaden is a math whiz! He thought it was pretty funny that I put the addition signs inbetween. What a good sport!
Kaden's prized possession- or best gift was the ipod touch he bought with his own money (with a small donation by mom and dad) He really is such a great teenager. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will continue to keep his positive attitude and pretty good nature. We feel so blessed to have him for our son! Happy Birthday Kado! You are one amazing 14 year old!
Love,
~Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment