Meet my new favorite IDOL~Sister Jodi Robinson
The scene was set...a large treasure chest depicting our one true treasure, our Savior Jesus Christ...gold and red fabric flowing from the chest. The stage lined with numerous pictures of temples with each Y.W. leader in her temple marriage photo! Now all that remained was the perfect program. And that's just what we had.
Sunday night we had our Young Women In Excellence. It was a greatly anticipated night for me because I was able to invite our guest speaker, Sister Jodi Robinson. She is the author of the newly published "Women of Virtue" book. I have been anxiously waiting for our opportunity to have her come visit with our young women. I knew from the moment I heard her speak at our Stake Women's Conference, back in March, that I wanted her to come talk with the Y.W.
Let me tell you...what a blessing it was to be in HER presence that night. Her message is one of peace, hope and clarity that any daughter of God should hear. She was AMAZING!!! If you haven't taken the opportunity to read her book...DO IT NOW!
What a new perspective it's given me. I simply adore her and her message. Our Y.W. were also fabulous that night. We were able to highlight each young woman with her very own table display. It was wonderful to see each and every one of their "Talent Tables"... even more amazing to me is that I am SO blessed to be a part of their lives. The Lord is truly watching over me and fulfilling my every need!
The scene was set...a large treasure chest depicting our one true treasure, our Savior Jesus Christ...gold and red fabric flowing from the chest. The stage lined with numerous pictures of temples with each Y.W. leader in her temple marriage photo! Now all that remained was the perfect program. And that's just what we had.
Sunday night we had our Young Women In Excellence. It was a greatly anticipated night for me because I was able to invite our guest speaker, Sister Jodi Robinson. She is the author of the newly published "Women of Virtue" book. I have been anxiously waiting for our opportunity to have her come visit with our young women. I knew from the moment I heard her speak at our Stake Women's Conference, back in March, that I wanted her to come talk with the Y.W.
Let me tell you...what a blessing it was to be in HER presence that night. Her message is one of peace, hope and clarity that any daughter of God should hear. She was AMAZING!!! If you haven't taken the opportunity to read her book...DO IT NOW!
What a new perspective it's given me. I simply adore her and her message. Our Y.W. were also fabulous that night. We were able to highlight each young woman with her very own table display. It was wonderful to see each and every one of their "Talent Tables"... even more amazing to me is that I am SO blessed to be a part of their lives. The Lord is truly watching over me and fulfilling my every need!I love serving in the YOUNG WOMEN program!
I love each of you Draper 3rd Ward Young Women!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment