Friday, January 22, 2010

Porter is Special

Porter had is "Beary Special Me" this week. He was so excited about his poster and all his baby pictures. He couldn't believe it was him. It was fun pulling out old photos of him and remembering how "tiny" he was! I made this special smilebox slideshow and took it in on Friday for his class to watch. It was very fun to hear all the special things his classmates like about him.

We love you Port-Man!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Porter's Special Me
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it! Porter is such an awesome kid!

Kari Howell said...

ADORABLE!!!! I can't believe how much he has grown up! He is such a good guy- I saw he and Mags today at your house and you were at Chantal's. He said you guys were playing there and he and Maggie were riding scooters at his house- Ha! I love it- love the slide show, I need to learn from you Nikki!