It was a hard one for me. I don't know if it was just because it was unexpected or just the timing. Chad and I found out last Sunday when we were asked to meet with the Bishop so I've known all week that I was going to be released. I have always loved serving in Y.W.~ Chad was called to be the new Scout Master which means I had to go! Chad will love being with the deacons and being with Garrett. I will miss the Y.W. so much but change is always good, right? My new callings, Ward Missionary and R.S. Meeting Coordinator
(a.k.a. the old title Enrichment Leader).




6 comments:
Chad was near me as I walked out of church yesterday. I told him "they just got the better woman for the job" and he didn't disagree! You are amazing! Thank you for serving where the Lord needs you. You are a wonderful example to me and I love you!
When are you coming over to get the run-down on things?
Sorry you have to leave a calling you love! But you will be wonderful in your new calling!!
I want you as our new RS Activity Leader. You will be AWESOME!
:( :( :( thats all I have to say! But it will be fun have you to sit by in Relief Society
So funny---I am--or was--the enrichment coordinator and ward missionary. Now I am the Girls Camp leader and ward missionsary!
I really miss you! You are going to be fantastic in RS. I still love you and so appreciate your example. Change is good and the only constant thing in our lives.
Post a Comment