I recently went a little C-R-A-Z-Y makin' bows for my SIL who is about to have her first girl!
It was so much fun for me. I just went a little bonkers because I was having so much fun. I learned a few new techniques from the bows I use to make for Ellerie when she was a wee babe. I absolutely love the flowers and I think my favorite are the nylon head bands that I made out of women's knee highs. So, so cute! Ellerie was just dying. She wanted some for herself--flower clips that is so we made her some up too. They went so fast that I just kept going with any and every color combination I could think of. So fun!



1 comment:
TEACH ME!!! Poor Ava, good thing there are such things as elastics or she would really be hurting! You may have to give me a few pointers!
Post a Comment