Monday, April 5, 2010

He Lives!


I absolutely loved Conference Weekend. I couldn't be more grateful for the many messages that seemed to touch my heart in a variety of ways. I have truly been blessed!

I am so thankful for a Father in Heaven who hears and answers prayers. I know that he is ever mindful over me and my family. I know that his love is limitless. He sent his only begotten Son, even our Savior Jesus Christ to die for us. This Easter Sunday has been so uplifting and so powerful. It has strengthened my testimony of the reality of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the ultimate gift of the atonement. I am thankful for the Savior and his atoning sacrifice in my behalf. I wonder how many drops of blood were spilt for me? I know He lives. I am in awe of the many tender mercies he sends my way. How grateful I am. I'm feeling so blessed...so thankful!

1 comment:

Lance and Em said...

Amen... thanks for sharing this... I've always loved your insights!