Ohhh...my favorite time of year! Time Out For Women came to Texas!
Jana Wright & Xela (pronounced Shayla) Wilson
We were so close to the front--yipee! Our other
cute friend on the end is Tresa Frost
Day 2! So happy to be here bright and early trying to
get good seats again.
Jana, Mashell, Tresa, Xela
And for the first time evehhhh...
I finally had the nerve (encouraged by Xela) to go up and
meet the faaaabulous Hilary Weeks!
It was so great. Love that gal!
We had a wonderful time and as always, it's hard to leave and go back to reality.
But so well worth it. I'm so grateful for opportunities like these
to recharge and come away full of awe!
cute friend on the end is Tresa Frost
get good seats again.
Jana, Mashell, Tresa, Xela
I finally had the nerve (encouraged by Xela) to go up and
meet the faaaabulous Hilary Weeks!
It was so great. Love that gal!
We had a wonderful time and as always, it's hard to leave and go back to reality.
But so well worth it. I'm so grateful for opportunities like these
to recharge and come away full of awe!



1 comment:
OH thats so neat, I'm jealous, love Hilary!!! Also jealous of your new friends :( they are cute though!
Post a Comment