Ahhhh so sweet!
Jordyn and Arleigh Rae
I'm so excited! I've just become a GrEaT aUnT! How fun!~
Jordyn, my niece had her baby girl Arleigh Rae on Thurs. 20th!
So beautiful!
I'm truly heart broken that I'm not still in Draper...right by those cute little bundles of joy!
You all know I would be soaking up every minute lovin' on those sweet baby girls!
Congrats Jordyn and Brittney...
wasn't it just yesterday the 2 of you were born?
I still remember it just like it was yesterday!
I love you all!
Jordyn and Arleigh RaeI'm so excited! I've just become a GrEaT aUnT! How fun!~
Jordyn, my niece had her baby girl Arleigh Rae on Thurs. 20th!
So beautiful!
I'm truly heart broken that I'm not still in Draper...right by those cute little bundles of joy!
You all know I would be soaking up every minute lovin' on those sweet baby girls!
Congrats Jordyn and Brittney...
wasn't it just yesterday the 2 of you were born?
I still remember it just like it was yesterday!
I love you all!




No comments:
Post a Comment