Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Did you see it?


Has anyone else seen this movie? We went a week ago for F.H.E. at the dollar theater which I have to pause here and add....I LOVE OUR DOLLAR THEATER! It's actually on .50 cents on Mondays...is that incredible or what! Love it!!! Anyways back to the movie. I was really touched by the story line. I was heart wrenching at times to watch all the children they lost--and I would have had more tears flowing if Porter hadn't been asking me a million and one questions throughout the entire movie :) He was so confused at Emma being young and then it showing Emma as a "grandma"...(good thing he's so cute or I may have had to change seats right in the middle of the show) tee hee hee
Anyways, I really thought it was a great show. Definitely have some tissues near by :)


2 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I had not even heard of this movie, but of course I don't live in UT! Thanks for the review.

Unknown said...

You know what? I loved it. It was so fun to see through her eyes. I love how she was depicted. I think they did a great job of creating a character, of honoring a help meet. I loved the themes from DC 25 that ran through the movie and the way the hymns were used throughout the movie (another DC 25 theme). I can't wait to see it again. (It wasn't in AZ for long...)