Monday, July 14, 2008

L A G O O N- Fun Starts Here!


Last Thursday we started our Family Reunion off by going to our Stake Lagoon Day! ( Utah's Amusement Park). My sister and her family came and joined us. It was tons of fun and super scary too! I didn't realize that I was so afraid of rides now. I thought I would be really brave and try them all....not so, I chickened out on some of them. But Ellerie sure didn't. She rode most all of the big rides and loved some of them so much she went a second time.
Porter absolutely loved the kiddie rides and even tried a few bigger ones. He thought it was "AWESOME"....

Kaden and Garrett took off and rode almost all the rides numerous times before I saw them again. Some of my young women where there too so I took their picture on the Sky Coaster- which launches you into air at 143 ft. in the air! So scary!!!!


It was a great way to start off our Family Reunion Weekend!!! Thanks Fam- Luv Ya

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh, lagoon - i went there once - not the fondest of memories - i went on the ride that bounces up and down as it spins forward and then backwards, way more than is necessary...i was 12 and ended up passing out and throwing up - not really my most shining moment. incidently, that was the last time i threw up - and i've been pregnant 4 times! i'm with you nikki - i'll leave the rides to the youngins!!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Looks like fun!!

Amy said...

I love lagoon. We haven't been for years. Landon and I did that Sky Coaster thingy. I thought I was dead for sure. Good times

Jana said...

That was such a fun time! Thanks for trying some of the scary rides with me!! LOVE YOU!!

I was raised in a barn said...

how fun! I love lagoon!