Porter started another year of Preschool!

Porter started his 3rd year of preschool today! He was thrilled to be taking his BATMAN backpack! He was sick all weekend so I wasn't sure he would be able to start but he was feeling great today when he woke up! I have to say, it was so hard to send him to another year of preschool because he seems so ready for Kindergarten but then I reminded myself that I planned to have him in September so I would have him home longer! :)


Porter started his 3rd year of preschool today! He was thrilled to be taking his BATMAN backpack! He was sick all weekend so I wasn't sure he would be able to start but he was feeling great today when he woke up! I have to say, it was so hard to send him to another year of preschool because he seems so ready for Kindergarten but then I reminded myself that I planned to have him in September so I would have him home longer! :)



1 comment:
oh how cute his first day of school he he!! he is adorable!!
Post a Comment