Sunday, October 26, 2008

Click to play Fall
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Erin said...

Your kids are looking so grown up. its just not right!

Amy said...

Cute pics. I love the fall background

nalgal said...

So CUTE Nikki! I want to do pix of our family but I haven't gotten enough ambition yet. I'm proud of you for taking that on!

Jen said...

Darling kids! You guys are such a cute little family!!

Loric said...

Wow! You got some great shots! Love the look at Autumn. We just don't get that here. So can we expect to see one of these nice shots on this year's Christmas card?

Kristi said...

What is fall? You know we don't have that here! It's beautiful! You sure got some great pictures.

sara said...

love the pictures...you all are so photogenic...love the one of you and chad, i'm thinking of removing your faces and putting mine and brians there instead...love ya!

DeBrat said...

Nice fall photos Nik... you are so thoughtful to share them with us all ! Enjoy the fall while it lasts ... won't be long and we will be burried in SNOW!
Love & Miss you all !
XOXO
Debbie