He is such a handsome boy and such a character!
He's still just a little peanut weighing in at a WHOPPING 32 lbs.
He recently had to get his 5 yr. old shots and was such a brave boy!
He sat there wide-eyed staring at the needle. Not a tear was shed
instead he exclaimed on the last one..."Uh, that one was a bit sensitive!"
What a crack up!








9 comments:
He is seriously the cutest thing ever. I just love his personality. I especially love his hair. I have to touch it everytime I see him.
PS I am having a party on Oct 15th. You should stop by. The details are on my blog. Love ya!!
Happy Birthday Porter! You are the cutest boy. Caleb and Parker had so much fun with you a few weeks ago. Parker keeps telling me he wishes his name was Porter! Have a good day!
My baby turns 5 in December. Can you believe it? Where has the time gone?
That doesn't seem possible. I remember you sitting at my kitchen table telling me that you thought you'd guys would probably have 1 more baby. He's adorbable and i can't believe he's 5! Happy Birthday Porter
I can't believe that he is already 5. It just seems like yesterday that I came out from the laundry room to see him drawing on the couch with marker! Ha! Ha! Honestly, I wasn't worried--I had already learned at that point that microfiber was an excellent investment(Brinly had colored on it with a ball point pen earlier in the month and it all came out! Happy Birthday Porter!
i recently came across some pics of you at the beach...very pregnant with the boy. can't believe it been that long. he's so handsome. and still sooooo cute. happy day porter!
wait till your baby's 10! we'll talk...
He is such a cutie! He reminds me so much of my Blake when he was that age! I'm sure he's a real "chick magnet" hee hee! Watch Out!
he is so GQ...happy day Porter...we miss you!
He is so handsome, love the pictures! You guys have a cute little family! Happy Birthday Porter
Post a Comment