Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Here we have it a Ninga and a Hippie!
Both the kids picked out their costumes this year while Mom somewhat mourned the store bought costumes verses mom making them. But everyone was happy and that's all the matters right! The 2 big boys dressed up for a short jont of trick or treating but were out the door before I could take a picture!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the costumes! Halloween is such a great time.

Anonymous said...

i am loving that all but liam can now figure out their own costumes...and i quick call to annette took care of his dress up needs.

hey, be thinking the third week in july for cali!!!

Amy said...

Groovy! Too bad you didn't get a shot of your older boys. Colton wasn't going to go out, but at the last second he changed his mind. I think the thought of the girls having all that candy and him without any was more that he could stand! I don't what the cut off age is. I had some super old kids come too. That's a little creepy

Natalie said...

They look Great! Wish we could have seen Kaden and Garrett. We still need to get together for lunch. My kids go off track this week.

sara said...

love elleries outfit and porter is the cutest ninja ever!

Jen said...

Your kids looked so cute, isn't halloween fun!

Jake & Britt said...

Jake looked at this picture and in one second said.... " She looks just like Nikki." I must say ... I concur!!!