Thanksgiving was so great! We had great food, family and lots of fun!
I had to dedicate a post to some of the many things I am Thankful for!
- Chads great recovery and progress with his cancer! (he's feeling great!)
- My darling kiddos...even though most days bring a new challenge :)
- My great extended family members! love you all!!!
- Great friends... I miss my AZ friends dearly...I love all my new UT friends!
-Good health; I'm learning to appreciate it more and more these days!
-Working with the Young Women...seriously, could it get any better?
-The gospel of Jesus Christ~ It brings me "Joy in the Journey" for sure!
-My testimony; just attended 2 baptisms today! Attending those has to be one of the greatest opportunities to feel the spirit! I love it!
I have so much to be THANKFUL for! I am truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Great list of blessings!
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We love and miss you all!
hey...miss you guys!
That was a great list. I love this time of year, and how it does help us realize all we have!!
i am so thankful for you...miss you!
Post a Comment