Monday, December 8, 2008

Projects!

I've found a new hobby. I've been finding old pieces of furniture at thrift shops, bringing them home, add a little TLC and voila! Look how fun! I'm busy being crafty too. The last 2 photos are a new wall decor I needed for a skinny little wall in my front room! I'm having lots of fun creating :)


BEFORE

After a front entry table! cute!


Forgot to take a before of this little guy!
Supplies for this....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, so clever. i love it when i get on a roll like that...and actually finish it! good job from start to finish. (no pu intended!!)

love to all...

Amy said...

You always were so crafty. Nice work!

Loric said...

Wow!!! That looks FABULOUS!! You sure have a knack for stuff like that!

Mark and Karen said...

I'm amazed. I love, love the wall hanging!

nalgal said...

So cool Nikki! I love the way it feels when I create something or make something old look new. You do a great job of it too!

Jen said...

Check you out crafty martha stewart

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

love your tables!

Ashley E said...

That is so cool. I want one...THey look great.