Friday, January 30, 2009

Daddy's Girl!

Just a little post dedicated to 2 of my favorite people!
Ellie has a very unique relationship with her Daddy!
I'm so grateful for that! I was not blessed with that myself and so it just melts my heart to see how much she loves and adores him! They have a sweet nightly ritual where he tucks her in and reads her a story from the Friend. I just realized recently what a choice experience this relationship must be for both Ellerie and Chad. I hope that as the years come and go that their enduring friendship will grow deeper and deeper and that Ellerie will desire and develop that same closness to her Heavenly Father!


I love you both so much!

6 comments:

Kari Howell said...

So sweet! It doesn't get any cuter than that. We are sad to be missing you guys tomorrow night, so... we will have to plan something again... and not just soccer!

Clarks Chronicles said...

Awe this is so cute. I'm glad they have such a great relationship. That is so special! I'm so glad he got to baptize her last year regardless of all that was going on and I'm sure he was too and she as well...such great memories!

Jen said...

Oh what cute pictures, they are darling! Thats awesome that they are so cute together!

Kristi said...

It's so great they have such a special bond. I am really close to my dad too and it's something I will cherish my whole life. I loved the pictures. They were so sweet! Here's to Daddy's Girls!!!

Jana said...

That is the cutest post!!! :)

Loric said...

Ahhh. You made me shed a tear. What with the music and all. What sweet memories are being made by those two. So nice that you thought to post about it.