Monday, January 19, 2009

He Is The Way!


Again...countin' my blessings! I had the opportunity to teach the lesson on Sunday b/c my advisor was out of town! It was Lesson 2&3 in the yw manual....Jesus Christ, the Savior and Following the Example of Jesus Christ. How great is that topic?


I really spent lots of time preparing because I wanted it to turn out just right! Of course we all know that the preparer usually gets so much more out of it and that the lesson is usually just what that person needed! I can say that was truly the case for me!


I'm so thankful for my Savior! The spirit confirmed to me over and over again throughout the lesson of the great gift of the Atonement. I know HE is the WAY!!!


3 comments:

Ashley E said...

I bet you are the best YW teacher ever. Those girls don't know how lucky they are...Or maybe they do. Regardless, they should. Love ya.

sara said...

i am so thankful for the atonement...he is the way!

Kristi said...

What a great calling! I Just got released as Primary Pres. on Sunday and this week has been pretty difficult. Thanks for your comments. I'm gonna miss serving my little kids. I guess being with the "big girls" won't be so bad! Just different. Hope all is well. Miss you!