
We had a very sad event in our ward on Saturday.
A sweet new member family lost their 3 yr. old son.
Chad and I have spent countless hours with them the past 3 days.
It's been heart wrenching but another great growing
moment for me! I love it when the Lord sends his tender
mercies! We feel blessed to be a part of this family's healing process.
I am continually amazed by the learning I go
through during these types of experiences.
I am truly grateful for my knowledge of the gospel
and for the comforting influence of the Holy Ghost!
Again....so blessed!
and for the comforting influence of the Holy Ghost!
Again....so blessed!



6 comments:
Oh so sad! I don't even know the story and it breaks my heart!
How lucky they are to have you and Chad there to support them during this dificult time. Our Heavenly Fathers plan is a great one eventhough we may not understand it.... He knows all!
What the heck... that is sooo sad! :( You are so strong!
Nikki, you are such a spiritually strong person. What a blessing to be able to help comfort those in need of comfort. I can't even imagine how difficult this time must be for this family.
You have had alot to deal with this past week, or actually the last few months. Thanks for being everyones shoulder, mother, crutch, etc. You are the bomb!
hey i screwed up my blog...had to start over...go here for long story short...
www.shaddrakkspakk.blogspot.com
love ya, sharry
Post a Comment