Monday, July 20, 2009

Class of 89'

We went as a family to my 20th H.S. Class Reunion. It was lots of fun seeing all the old classmates but especially the girlfriends I have kept in touch with through the years. We went up to Poky on Thurs. and came home Sunday. It was such a great time! I enjoyed visiting and catching up with old friends and enjoyed time with my sister and her family as well. Lots of fun memories for sure!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: class reunion
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Kristi said...

20 yrs!!! What the heck! I thought we were still 23 or so......:> Those were the days! Looks likke you had a "blast"! I'm sure you look exactly the same!

Jen said...

That looked fun, cute friends. 20 years is a long time old lady! He he

Loric said...

Yeah '89!!!! You looked FABULOUS Nikki-so beautiful! I bet you impressed them all. Looks like you had a good time.