Picture this.....it's a wrestling singletNow picture 3 Morris boys each sporting one of those beauties....
Let the real work begin!
The Morris boys have decided to "take on" wrestling.
The funniest part was that we weren't planning to sign Porter up at all but he went with Dad and the boys to the registration and first practice. WE WERE SHOCKED...to say the least. That little fella pretty much kept up with all the big boys all night! It was amazing! The coach was just cracking up. He told us to let Porter do it! His own boys started when they were 3. Yikes! So we'll see if he can endure. Watch for more posts on this new found fun at the Morris residence!



4 comments:
nikki...i hope you mean "one of those EACH!" i really don't want to picture the 3 of your boys squeezed into just one single singlet... :)
i love you all...
Sounds like fun!:)Logan's football coach wants him to do wrestling! Can you imagine a 6'4 230lbs in one of those!!! No thanks! I think we'll pass! I'm sure they'll have so much fun! Go Porter!
Ya so wrestling outfits are definately not cute and not flattering, but at least you have cute boys to wear them!!!
"Oh those singlets!" Gotta love them. I remember I was quite shocked the first time I saw the Junior High boys walking around in those. This will be fun to watch your boys compete. I'll bet they love it! (Don't let them hurt Porter though.)-Sorry I can't help but worry. :)
Post a Comment