"Mom- I really, really want an ipod touch. I will pay all the money I have saved up and then I promise I won't add the free texting until I'm 14! By the way mom, you can have my old ipod."
1) A Go-Cart
2) A golf-cart
3) To go paintballing
4) For Dad to take me hunting
5) something to make my chapped hands and lips better
6) colonge
That's all I can remember off the top of my head. When I saw his posted list (in 3 places mind you) I just laughed out loud. What is the boy thinking...a golf cart? Yeah buddy, let me just pull some mulah off that money tree out back! ha ha
So after some great thought and conversing, Chad and I approached him with the good ole' "you know your list has some pretty expensive items on it, blah, blah, blah" leaving him wondering if he would even get a piece of cake for his big day. Well, that was exactly what I wanted him to think because I really wanted to surprise him.
By the way, are you still cracking up about #5...he really does suffer from chapped lips and hands in the winter- poor boy!
So now look through the photos. He supposedly has fallen into a UofU fan this year. He has been saying he needed some U stuff. So for all you Y fans, watch out for G-Force the U fan!
Doesn't that face just say it all!
He was very surprised and very thankful. He thanked me
4 or 5 times before going to bed!
G-Force, I hope you had a wonderful b-day.
We are blessed to have you in our family!
Thanks for being such a sweet boy to your Momma :)
I love your morning and evening kisses and hugs.
Happy Birthday Garrett!



2 comments:
Ok, so what do our kids think that money grows on trees?? I am still laughing out loud. Have you tried Aquaphor or Avon's Moisture Therapy for his dryness? I works great for Brett and his hands get so bad that they crack and bleed. See you soon!
What a cutie! He looks so good in Ute Red!
Post a Comment