Ewwww Germs!!!Okay, so Porter had what we thought was H1N1 the week before Thanksgiving. He was never officially swabbed but they treated it as if he had it. Luckily none of the rest of us got it after him.
But now, we can't seem to keep clean. Porter ran a fever again 2 weeks ago and woke up on a Monday with a massive head cold. Last Sunday night Kaden and Garrett started throwing up. It lasted about 24 hours and they started to feel better. Now I just took Kaden to the urgent care... He was positive for Strep Throat and Influenza A. What in the WORLD!!!
Maybe I need to really sanatize the entire house. Do they make "smoke bombs" for germs like they do for cockroaches? ha ha Maybe that would do the trick.
We are grateful that it's just minor colds and flus and realize that we are blessed!
Merry 6 Days Before Christmas :)
P.S. No goodies going out to the neighbors this year from the Morris Family. I'm pretty sure they will all THANK me!
But now, we can't seem to keep clean. Porter ran a fever again 2 weeks ago and woke up on a Monday with a massive head cold. Last Sunday night Kaden and Garrett started throwing up. It lasted about 24 hours and they started to feel better. Now I just took Kaden to the urgent care... He was positive for Strep Throat and Influenza A. What in the WORLD!!!
Maybe I need to really sanatize the entire house. Do they make "smoke bombs" for germs like they do for cockroaches? ha ha Maybe that would do the trick.
We are grateful that it's just minor colds and flus and realize that we are blessed!
Merry 6 Days Before Christmas :)
P.S. No goodies going out to the neighbors this year from the Morris Family. I'm pretty sure they will all THANK me!




No comments:
Post a Comment