Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day!




Let's face it...we're BIG Chick-Fil A fans. Today was Cow Appreciation Day. If you dressed like a cow you recieved a free combo meal. Well, you know us, we'll do whatever it takes to get something for FREE! So we pulled out all our black shorts and white t-shirts, taped on a few black spots and wha-la...we were cows!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so funny! And so Morris! I miss you guys! Call me when you get a sec.

Karina said...

We totally do that every year--except here in Kansas you have to wear your favorite jersey. I of course always wear my U of U sweatshirt--BJ his BYU. Good times!!!! I was so surprised to hear of your move. It sounds like you're adjusting marvelously. Welcome back to the land of heat and humidity. It always surprises me that I am wet all over just going to get the mail!!!! Ha! Ha! I wish you were hot and humid in Kansas instead!

Jen said...

That is hilarious! You guys are so funny

Phase Four said...

hah that was funny. Gramma