Hey now! I had my share of backs that looked like that growing up and I have the most Awesome Mama! We can't be perfect all the time right!! Hope it's feeling better! love ya!
Oh my goodness, that looks like it hurts. I love it when you say Nelly by the way. Love the bunk beds, wow Chad should go into business, and cool Ninja maker, I want one!
Whoa! That red hot! Believe it or not Elle, I had a swim suit just like yours when I was a teenager. And one summer I got a sun burn that looked pretty much like your did. The big difference is THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS SUN BLOCK IN THOSE DAYS. LOL Love to all, Gramma Morris
- We had just left my mom's house. We had been there visiting with Jana and her kids and Mom and Ross. We drove off and Porter says "Mom, I don't like when we go to parties with our family and then we have to leave...it makes my tummy hurt real bad!" --Oh my sweet boy, that is called "homesick" Porters first real experience of homesickness for family!
-We had just heard Bon Jovi's song "Make A Memory"...the D.J. said, "That was Bon Jovi.... Porter pipes up from the back and says "That was Bon Jovi Mom? That is my favorite guy! Mom, you should've bought me a Bon Jovi costume for Halloween!"
-Shortly after church he was telling us about how great his new CTR ring was and how he can CTR now because he has a ring...the story went on and on...then he turns to me and in all seriousness says "and my teacher told me my stories are too long!" I had to laugh because I was thinking that same thing!
-During church Porter leans into me after watching a the baby sitting in front of us and says "Mom, I wish I could go back to being a tiny baby so you could name me Bruce Wayne"....
-Porter questioning me about how I could "stack" (his word) all our kids in my stomach to have babies then simple resolves his own question by saying "Oh, I know, we were in heaven first and then Heavenly "Faver" used the force and put us in your tummy cuz he has the force just like Yoda and Jedi's."
-He recently asked me "Mom, when can I get married" I said well first you have to turn 19 and be a missionary and then when you finish that you can come back home and start looking for your wife. He chuckled and then said "well, who will I marry?" I said, we don't know right now it will be someone you fall in love with. He giggles and then says "So you felled in love with our dad?"
-I was up at the pulpit in sacrament bearing my testimony tearfully and Porter leans over to Brittney and says "Hey look, my mom feels the Holy Ghost!"
5 comments:
Is that Ellerie or you??? Ouch!
Ellie!
Hey now! I had my share of backs that looked like that growing up and I have the most Awesome Mama! We can't be perfect all the time right!! Hope it's feeling better! love ya!
Oh my goodness, that looks like it hurts. I love it when you say Nelly by the way. Love the bunk beds, wow Chad should go into business, and cool Ninja maker, I want one!
Whoa! That red hot! Believe it or not Elle, I had a swim suit just like yours when I was a teenager. And one summer I got a sun burn that looked pretty much like your did. The big difference is THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS SUN BLOCK IN THOSE DAYS. LOL
Love to all, Gramma Morris
Post a Comment