Friday, February 1, 2008

Did I Mention.....

I LOVE 3-5 YEAR OLDS!!!

Preschool is going so well and I just LOVE it!!! The kids are so adorable! I get such a "kick" out of them and the cute things they say! It's been so fun getting to know them the past 2 weeks. It's also a good thing I'm a Mommy because this week we had 1 potty accident and 1 throw up! UGH...that part I could do without :) I'm loving teaching preschool again and just wanted to share my joy!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you are enjoying it! When do you start the registration for your preschool?

Amy said...

It takes a special person to "love" kids that age. I don't think I could do it. I'm glad you're enjoying it

sara said...

i am sure they love you too...who wouldn't want you as their teacher...i want you as my teacher!!!

Jake & Britt said...

Cute!! I bet your are the coolest teacher ever : ) - - You are so fun !! Love you !!