What a cute idea! It looks like everything turned out great and the girls had a lot of fun! You are amazing! I miss you tons and can't wait to see you this month.
How fun!! I love a good luau. It looks like all the girls had a great time! You did such a wonderful job on all the invitations and decorations! What skill :) Thanks for sharing!
- We had just left my mom's house. We had been there visiting with Jana and her kids and Mom and Ross. We drove off and Porter says "Mom, I don't like when we go to parties with our family and then we have to leave...it makes my tummy hurt real bad!" --Oh my sweet boy, that is called "homesick" Porters first real experience of homesickness for family!
-We had just heard Bon Jovi's song "Make A Memory"...the D.J. said, "That was Bon Jovi.... Porter pipes up from the back and says "That was Bon Jovi Mom? That is my favorite guy! Mom, you should've bought me a Bon Jovi costume for Halloween!"
-Shortly after church he was telling us about how great his new CTR ring was and how he can CTR now because he has a ring...the story went on and on...then he turns to me and in all seriousness says "and my teacher told me my stories are too long!" I had to laugh because I was thinking that same thing!
-During church Porter leans into me after watching a the baby sitting in front of us and says "Mom, I wish I could go back to being a tiny baby so you could name me Bruce Wayne"....
-Porter questioning me about how I could "stack" (his word) all our kids in my stomach to have babies then simple resolves his own question by saying "Oh, I know, we were in heaven first and then Heavenly "Faver" used the force and put us in your tummy cuz he has the force just like Yoda and Jedi's."
-He recently asked me "Mom, when can I get married" I said well first you have to turn 19 and be a missionary and then when you finish that you can come back home and start looking for your wife. He chuckled and then said "well, who will I marry?" I said, we don't know right now it will be someone you fall in love with. He giggles and then says "So you felled in love with our dad?"
-I was up at the pulpit in sacrament bearing my testimony tearfully and Porter leans over to Brittney and says "Hey look, my mom feels the Holy Ghost!"
7 comments:
What a cute idea! It looks like everything turned out great and the girls had a lot of fun! You are amazing! I miss you tons and can't wait to see you this month.
What a fun party! Happy Birthday Ellerie!
Happy Birthday Ellerie! It sure looks like you had a fun party. Love the luau theme!
You are the most fabulously creative mom. Looks like they had tons of fun!
Wow! I think I want to be adopted by you!! What an awesome Mama you are! That looks like so much fun! I bet El had a blast!
Love you!! xoxo
How fun!! I love a good luau. It looks like all the girls had a great time! You did such a wonderful job on all the invitations and decorations! What skill :) Thanks for sharing!
happy day Ellerie...love the luau...of course it's PERFECT!
Post a Comment