Friday, May 16, 2008

Portland, OR



I can hardly wait for May 29th to get here! Why you ask? I'm going up to Portland, OR for my Girl's of 89' Retreat! I have 9 girl friends from H.S. that get together about once a year for a weekend "get away"...we've been doing this for about 10 years now and it's so fun! I can't believe there are 10 of us that attend. We chose Portland this year because one of the gals just had twins in January and we're all dying to see them! It's going to be such a great weekend! Can't wait to see everyone!

9 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

How fun!!

I love the changes to your blog page!! Very Cute & FUN! :)

Meredith said...

Wow...your blog has a new look! I love it! I especially love your last post and just have to say how excited I am to see you!

Unknown said...

fun! I've never been there and it's on my list.

Loric said...

That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy yourself. Love the new beach look. . .

Jake & Britt said...

FUN!!! I WANNA GO THERE SO MUCH. You are so lucky!! You girls have fun!

Amy said...

What an awesome thing you guys do. Have fun

Amy said...

Dito on the new "beach" theme

Mark and Karen said...

What a great time to come up here! It is beautiful and nice this time of year. I'll be praying for dry weather that weekend . . . so you can have a great experience and so I can enjoy it too!

IFtheShoeFits said...

Nik-
See ya in Portland! I'm sure it will be a blast and filled with lots of laughs... remember that time you peed your unitard during drill team? Ha ha!! Just teasin