Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day!





Happy Father's Day Chad!


For the beach this year we had to get all set up! We found out there will be 15 families there and so we're pretty much on our own for cooking meals etc! So first came the purchase of a tow trailer...so exciting huh! Chad built up the sides with wood and now we have our own little hauler! Next came the big kahuna stove! It's almost like being home with 3 burners! Chad convinced me that I'd need it this summer/fall when I can plus what a great addition to our Emergency Preparedness....let's just hope there's propane available :)


We love you Chad-Dad....YOU ARE THE BEST!!
We're so happy to have you back feeling
happy and healthy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy dad's day and all chad...but more importantly...WE'LL SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK AT THE BEACH!!!!!

Amy said...

We have that stove and we love it! Great purchase. Sure wish we were coming to the beach this year. Have tons of fun

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm glad to read that he's feeling better!