Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Schow's Visit

The Schow Family Kerri, Blake and Griffin
Kaden & Hayden
Ellerie, Porter, Tate & Sadie

We were so lucky to be able to see the Schow Family today as they left back to Alaska. They came to Idaho to see Kerri's brother come home from his mission! It was GREAT to see them again. We love and miss them so much!




6 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I'm so glad that you posted this! Oh how we miss them!! I can't believe how big Griffin got!! How fun!

Lori said...

What fun pictures. You're so lucky you've had such fun visitors come. We do miss the Schow's and I'm glad you had so much fun with them.

sara said...

how nice to have friends come visit....they all look so great...just like all you do too!

Unknown said...

So fun to see all of you together!

Loric said...

Wow! Kerri looks great! You too! Fun to catch up with these people who move away, isn't it?

The Evans Family said...

Found Ya! I did some digging on my mom's site for Michelle's blog and found your link! Cute Blog! You need to help this dumb blond figure out how to do backgrounds and music!

Kristi