Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ohhh so green!

Portland was so great and sooo green! I had a great time with my girlfriends. We shopped, ate lots of yummy food and laughed and laughed! It's always such a treat to reunite with those friends that when you get back together it's like a time warp....you're just as comfy as old times! That's how it is for the 10 of us! 10!!! Can you believe that. I'm anxious to post a slideshow but waiting on some of the other gals to forward me so photos!

Thanks Girls of 89' for another great weekend of fun!!!

Love you all so much and I can't believe it's going to be our 20th reunion next summer....where did the time go? It's a good thing when we're together we still feel and act 18 :)

~Nikki

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Sounds wonderful!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

sara said...

i want to go next time...although that might be awkward for 9 of you....sounds so fun....you are so good at keeping in touch with others...i miss you and am counting down the days until you know what!