If you haven't located this gem at your local Costco Warehouse you are truly missing out! This is almost as good as Jamba only half the price....that's right, this little baby holds 5 packages inside to make this delicious smoothie 5 different times. It's super yummy and already contains the berries and yogurt all you add is the milk! TAAASTEY!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Have you tried it?
If you haven't located this gem at your local Costco Warehouse you are truly missing out! This is almost as good as Jamba only half the price....that's right, this little baby holds 5 packages inside to make this delicious smoothie 5 different times. It's super yummy and already contains the berries and yogurt all you add is the milk! TAAASTEY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We love smoothies! We haven't tried this but I think it looks delicious! Thanks for letting us know:)
Oooh, looks good. I am certainly going to try it!
YES!!! i found these just a couple of weeks ago and love, love them. liam is totally addicted to them.
i love costco.
Ohhhhhhhh that looks wonderful! too bad that costco is 3 hours away!
Ok! I had it in my hand yesterday and put it back. It went like this: "I can buy the frozen fruit for less and make my own." Should I rethink this??? :-)
I might have to get some today!!!
Post a Comment