Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Off......

TO GIRL'S CAMP!!! We're so lucky we're going to Heber Valley Camp this year.
Cabins!!! Need I say more :) Check back with ya on the weekend for a fun post!
Kaden will also be at Scout Camp this week.

2 comments:

Lori said...

You are going to have so much fun. My family just did a reunion there in June and loved it. It was so beautiful there. Can't wait to see pictures!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I hope you had a great time. How long is camp? I remember when I went to camp it was 5 days. this year was my daughter's first year and it was technically 3 days .... but when you add up the time actually spent, it was only 2 full days! What the heck kind of girls camp is that? no wonder they have top do all the work before camp! She had a good time and for that I'm thankful.