Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Click to play San Clemente 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast (big shocker) I'm so jealous. Can't wait to go next year-

Mark and Karen said...

I'm jealous too! That looks like so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

we stopped in el centro for food - it was soooo incredibly hot we instantly wanted to turn around and head back to the cool and overcast skies of san clemente.

we missyou guys - thanks for the fun and the memories. next year i'll remember my charger so i'll have my good camera and we can head back to the tide pools for some nice family shots. it was so cool up there! maybe next time we'll pack a lunch!? :)

Karalea-Karalea said...

Ahhh....I love the beach! I'm so glad that you guys came and enjoyed the California sunshine and waves. It has been especially beautiful here in Redondo Beach! Glad that you all got your ocean therapy for the summer!

The Evans Family said...

Looks like fun! We've never taken a beach vacation! (I'm a chicken when it comes to water!) Cute layouts, I wish SmileBox would hurry and get there stuff going for Apple computers.

Kristi

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Looks like a good time! What fun! :)

sara said...

we had the best time EVER...thank you so much....we miss you terribly, emma is going through ellerie withdrawals...we love you!