Monday, July 7, 2008

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

12 comments:

Tari said...

What an awesome day!!!!!! You guys all look soooo cute in your red, white and blue!!!!

sara said...

ok i loved the lammas and the missionaries, and of course sariah and lehi...and the stadium of fire looks so cool (wish we were there, with you) and you all look PERFECTLY dressed for the 4th, i love your family pictures!!

Erin said...

What a fun day! I wish we had something like stadium of fire here. It looked like it was an awesome night.

The Evans Family said...

So Cool! We are very jealous that we didn't get tickets too! Looks like you had tons of fun! YEAH! Smilebox is now for Mac! That was the cutest slide show, I am going to have to steal it for my blog!

Kristi

The Evans Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great time! I love all the pictures.
I need to find out how to do that smilebox thing. I have a million pictures on my blog from our trips. It so fun the way you've done yours. Love it.....

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun nikki - good times...good times.

Anonymous said...

ok...so what i really meant to say with regards to all your independence day hoopla was...i would be happy to battle the issues of parking and crowd control for missionaries on parade, llamas, lehi and a fireworks extravaganza that doesn't suck! what do we have? we have is a death defying heat index, drunks with a side order of white trash, concert performances that are not altogether targeted to the family experience, and...and...and that's about it!!!

thank goodness for the stoddards who made staying home and playing rockband cool!!!

that's what i really meant to say...

love ya!

Judi said...

Hi stranger. It looks like you had a great day. We were also in Utah on the 4th and saw the fireworks that evening. Jeni had such a great. Sorry that we did not call. Time flys when you are with family and not much time to do anything. Talk to you soon

Judi

Amy said...

Such a cute slide show. Your kids are getting so big! Glad you had such a fun day

Ashley E said...

That is a great slide show. I love smilebox. Thanks for introducing me. I love your sweet family. I am so glad we get to see you more often now!! Love ya!!

Meredith said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun day. What a great mom you are to surprise your kids like that! I loved looking at all of the pictures...so good to see you. Love and miss you lots!