Ahhhh! Tomorrow's the big day!
WE are going to...

I surprised the kids on Monday for F.H.E. and gave them
a paper firecracker that I made. They looked at it like, what in the world and
then I said "Look inside". I had put the tickets into each of their firecrackers!
They were thrilled to say the least.
Chad's jazzed because here is the host:
The boys are just dying to see:
And Ellerie is EXTATIC to see:
There will be something for everyone to enjoy! We are so excited! We'll post photos later!



8 comments:
I can't believe you got tickets! How awesome! (I even tried to get tickets down here, I was willing to drive all that way to go!)
Lucky!!! I've been once and it was so fun. Have a great time.
That soo awesome. Landon and I went to that several years ago, and it is too cool. You guys are going to have a blast!
Wow! How did you get tickets? That sounds like so much fun!
how fun...wish we could of gone with you...there is not much to do here for the 4th, unfortunately.
Too Fun!! I hope you guys have a great time!!
Bet that was fun!
How was it? We went three years ago, and it is still the best fireworks show I have EVER seen in my life! Amazing! Hope you had a great time.
Post a Comment