Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Biggest Fan!

Porter really wanted to have an Alta Football shirt. The high school didn't have a small enough size to fit Port so I just made him his own UNIQUE t-shirt! He's one the boys biggest fans!
Too Cute!!!

10 comments:

raising4boys said...

I love that shirt! I have made a few homemade shirts. Yours turned out really cute. I bet you will get lots of comments at the games.

Jen said...

How cute is that! You are a true hawk mom. Its funny how all your boys look so different from each other!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great job!

Amy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the back of his shirt! You are too dang crafty!

Denise said...

Seriously, could that kid be any cuter? I love him!

Anonymous said...

he is so stinkin' cute!!!

Kristi said...

What a fun idea! He looks so happy to be part of the team! What a cutie!

The Evans Family said...

Be careful or you are going to have to start taking orders! It makes me laugh every time I post on your blog that you have another friend named Kristi that spells it the RIGHT way!

Kristi

Lori ~ LL-K said...

What a great idea!! Too cute!!

DeBrat said...

Cute cute cute! Porter is the cutest little brother ever! ! !
Looks like you are all doing well- Can't wait to see you guys sometime SOON I hope!
Good Luck with football!
Love & miss ya'll !
XOXOXO