Wheeew! We're back up and running! Thanks to Chadly for fixin' up the computer and saving all that he couold! What a nightmere! I'm so thankful for Chad and all his handy man work this week. Here's a little tidbit of
"WHEN THINGS GO WRONG"
A week ago...
Saturday- Van won't start- had to be given a jump at every stop I made..soccer, football, football!
Saturday Night- big boys playing ball in the front yard and knock over the lamp post-ugh!
Sunday- Computer crashes
Tuesday- Dishwasher floods kitchen..ugh!
Meanwhile I'm stressing out and Chad is just laughing! He replaces the van battery~voila! van works, he orders external hard drive~voila! computer up and running, he cuts down metal post of lamp re-bolts it into the ground~voila! Lamp back in place. He runs to appliance parts shop during lunch hour- purchases new "seal", comes home, works on dishwasher~voila! dishwasher stops leaking!
Was this a week for me to learn to appreciate Chad more or what? I guess I was being taught more patience and appreciation for the little things!
***DON'T MISS PORTER'S BIRTHDAY POST JUST BELOW***



7 comments:
I'm sure that Chad was LOVING all of the extra work around the house!! At least he knows how to fix it all. Landon is MUCH better than he used to be. Sure is less stressful when they can just put things back together, instead of having to call someone else to do it. Glad you back up and running
Yay Chad! I like you would have been stressed out by all those things. Good thing we have husbands to take care of them for us.
Happy Birthday Porter! That sucks about you dishwasher, what a nightmare. I'm just glad your computer is working again
I hope the leak didn't ruin the floor. What a husband! And what a week!!
I love a good 'ole handyman! Sounds like Chad is a champ. I swear I don't know what I'd do if Jim wasn't around. I'd be in a real mess that's for sure.
Aren't husband the best--most of the time! Ha! Ha! I too have a "fix-it" husband. It's so nice to not have to pay a repair man 5 times more than what it would cost to fix it yourself! Way to go Chad!
Yeah Chad, we may give you a call one of these days! Cute pics of Porters birthday, what a sweet guy!
Post a Comment