Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2 Wheeler!

Porter took intrest in riding his bike a few weeks ago.

Now he's very proficient and thinks he's plenty big enough to ride to the Dollar Store on his own! (yeah, right!) This video is from a few weeks ago! He thinks it's so cool that he was only 4 when he learned to ride a 2-wheeler!

(only by a few days)

**Thanks Camera Man Garrett!***

6 comments:

Karina said...

Brinly just learned to ride her two wheeler this week. She is so proud of herself! I'm so glad that all the food turned out and everyone liked it! Those are some good recipes and I'm so proud of your bread making skills!!!! Way to Go!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

WooHoo 2 wheeler!

Amy said...

Way to go. Nikki I love you running along in your flip flops. Totally dressed for the occasion!

nalgal said...

That's so funny! Hayden learned to ride his bike a few days before his 5th birthday too. Must be just the right time.

Kristi said...

I'm so impressed Porter! What a brave boy! Hopefully there hasn't been too many "spills". Wait a couple of years on the Dollar store trips please!:0 Loved the video. Way to go Garrett! I see a future for you!

Karina said...

Hey Nikki, I am training for a marathon relay for the leukemia foundation. A friend of mine here in kansas has a little 3 year old boy that was diagnosed with Leukemia about 6 months ago. So, all of us friends are running in this race for Ian Crabtree (we're the "Crabby Girls"). So, you are really sweet to notice the weight loss. It's been painful but worth it!