Thursday, November 13, 2008

Y.W.I.E



Tonight was our Young Women in Excellence! It turned out so great! The program went so well and the girls did a great job! My favorite part was them reciting The Living Christ. I knew it would be memorable but I can't even explain what an amazing experience it has been to memorize it. It has been such a blessing to each of us.
Our theme for the night was "Like the Stars....Steadfast and Unchanging"---I'm documenting these photos for my own purposes so that I can remember from year to year :)
I want my young women to know how much I love them. We have such a great group of girls! We're small in numbers but mighty in SPIRIT!!! I am so blessed to be serving with amazing women in this organization and to be rubbing shoulders with such beautiful young women!

5 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Sounds wonderful!!!

The Evans Family said...

It was a great night! You do such an amazing job with these young women. No wonder mine loves you so much!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Did you find your quote?

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

What a fun idea! I bet the girls loved it - who wouldn't with you as a leader!♥

Jen said...

That was a darling night, you guys are great leaders! I loved that song arise and shine forth, I just downloaded the piano music for it today!