
Okay, so seriously...I guess my gushing over the Fall weather had to stop! This is my family, Mom, Sister, Nieces, Nephews etc. watching Garrett's game this past Saturday. It was actually snowing for most of it. FREEZING!!! I'm going to have to learn how to really bundle up for these last few weeks of football :) Look in the background...see those white things on the grass, that is snow! YIKES!!! Welcome to Utah! We still had a great time just froze a little.



4 comments:
Just looking at that picture makes me cold. Ryan and I were talking last night about going somewhere with snow for Christmas and then we decided "no way, too cold!" I guess living in Az has made us wimps.
this makes me LOL!!
ok ever since we moved here I get cold so easily and when I get cold I get really cold...I don't know if I could live there...would thermals go good with flip flops?
I heard we missed the first snowfall. When we left early Saturday morning, the temp. was in the 60's! What happened???? Oh well... I'm still excited!
Post a Comment