Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PLAYOFFS

So both of the boys teams are both going to playoffs this Saturday! WE are all so psyched! It's goint to be INTENSE....we'll post the big news Saturday night! It's going to be a nail biter for sure!! Wish us luck.

Garrett, You are a SUPERSTAR! I know you'll do great. Keep up the positive attitude and HIT HARD...tee hee hee GOOD LUCK on Saturday!

Kaden- Who could ask for a better QB...You have had a great season and deserve the best! Best of luck on Saturday!

Chad- well coach, this is it! It's the final countdown! I know you'll be great you always are. Thanks for being such a great coach and such a wonderful role model for those boys. I know they all love you and consider you their friend. You're AWESOME!

Love my 3 football boys! GO ALTA HAWKS !!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Go Alta Hawks!!! Good luck on saturday!

Lori said...

Good luck in the games. (And I liked Chad's shirt in the last post, Go ASU!!!)

Jana said...

Hey Football mama....will you be able to see both games?? Good luck boys! We Love You!!!
KILLLLLLLLLLLLL EM! oops!
I mean beat em!