Just so you all know, I'm sort of anxious to get to my Thanksgiving colors...my blog is hurting my eyes! Ha ha ha....It's sort of hard to read with those bright colors on black. Oh well, it's cute though huh!
I love yours...I hate mine, but have no idea how to change it(i am a bit lazy, although erin said she would help me with it, so maybe I'll get on that)
It is dang cute. I, too, am hoping to learn how to change it. Cara gave me the instructions, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. Maybe Sara and I could get together with Tiffany and she could show us together. But I do love the colors on the black!!
WOW! I had no idea all of this could be accomplished on a blog. You've opened my eyes up to a whole new world. How pitiful my little site seems. Sure wish you were here to walk me through it. How do you get the music? LOVE THAT!I have spent a good portion of this evening going through everyone's blogs. How fun it has been to catch up on everyone's lives. Your experiences in Utah just about bring me to tears. I love your writing. Keep it up. . .
- We had just left my mom's house. We had been there visiting with Jana and her kids and Mom and Ross. We drove off and Porter says "Mom, I don't like when we go to parties with our family and then we have to leave...it makes my tummy hurt real bad!" --Oh my sweet boy, that is called "homesick" Porters first real experience of homesickness for family!
-We had just heard Bon Jovi's song "Make A Memory"...the D.J. said, "That was Bon Jovi.... Porter pipes up from the back and says "That was Bon Jovi Mom? That is my favorite guy! Mom, you should've bought me a Bon Jovi costume for Halloween!"
-Shortly after church he was telling us about how great his new CTR ring was and how he can CTR now because he has a ring...the story went on and on...then he turns to me and in all seriousness says "and my teacher told me my stories are too long!" I had to laugh because I was thinking that same thing!
-During church Porter leans into me after watching a the baby sitting in front of us and says "Mom, I wish I could go back to being a tiny baby so you could name me Bruce Wayne"....
-Porter questioning me about how I could "stack" (his word) all our kids in my stomach to have babies then simple resolves his own question by saying "Oh, I know, we were in heaven first and then Heavenly "Faver" used the force and put us in your tummy cuz he has the force just like Yoda and Jedi's."
-He recently asked me "Mom, when can I get married" I said well first you have to turn 19 and be a missionary and then when you finish that you can come back home and start looking for your wife. He chuckled and then said "well, who will I marry?" I said, we don't know right now it will be someone you fall in love with. He giggles and then says "So you felled in love with our dad?"
-I was up at the pulpit in sacrament bearing my testimony tearfully and Porter leans over to Brittney and says "Hey look, my mom feels the Holy Ghost!"
5 comments:
so cute. Don't change it for at least another week. I like it a lot!
I'm excited to see what your next one will be! How fun to change... I'm so boring- just find something I like and stick with it!
I love yours...I hate mine, but have no idea how to change it(i am a bit lazy, although erin said she would help me with it, so maybe I'll get on that)
It is dang cute. I, too, am hoping to learn how to change it. Cara gave me the instructions, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. Maybe Sara and I could get together with Tiffany and she could show us together. But I do love the colors on the black!!
WOW! I had no idea all of this could be accomplished on a blog. You've opened my eyes up to a whole new world. How pitiful my little site seems. Sure wish you were here to walk me through it. How do you get the music? LOVE THAT!I have spent a good portion of this evening going through everyone's blogs. How fun it has been to catch up on everyone's lives. Your experiences in Utah just about bring me to tears. I love your writing. Keep it up. . .
Post a Comment