Look who showed up at my house today....an early Christmas present arrived! A brand new digital piano!!! Yeah...we're saying goodbye to the beast (1840 old upright grand) that we bought for $500 early in our marriage and welcoming the BEAUTY the Yamaha Clavinova! It's awesome....we've had fun tinkering with it the past few days. The kids have loved the built in Kareoke feature. They're singing all sorts of Christmas songs. It's been a hoot.
Many of you were fortunate enough (LOL) to see the Beast. It was huge and weighed a ton. We took it with us from Logan, UT to Arizona, to Kansas and back to Arizona. It's been through the ringer and so have we moving it place to place.
So long beast......Hello Beauty!
We expect great things from the boys now with no excuse of the piano being "out of tune" etc. etc. !!!






9 comments:
Congrats! You'll love it! We got one similar to it last year as an early Christmas present... only ours is a Roland. Man, you were quick to post on my blog! We must have posted at the same time. I'm due June 12th. Yes, I definitely want to get the boys together again. What is your schedule like the next couple of weeks?
Lucky girl!!! That looks like so much fun. Enjoy!!
Digital!? Wow... what does that mean? Like an organ?
that is a beauty...my piano teacher slipped on a banana peel and died (literally) I have not touched a piano since!
Merry Christmas! That's awesome!
I love those digital pianos. They're awsome. Sounds like you're already getting good use out of it.
Woo-hoo! Sounds like you're having lots of fun with it. I was kind of fond of that beast though. :) Too bad for it. Out with the old, in with the new.
Digital more like computer than Organ Jen...tee hee...it's has way to many functions for me to learn in about 5 years....I hope we get great use out of it. We've all spent lots of time "playing" and learning so far!
All right Garrett, You better start practicing for primary prelude!!!
Post a Comment