Friday, November 2, 2007

Surprise Ellie!



I decided to surprise Ellerie and have the her cute triplet friends from AZ come for the weekend. Their Dad is a pilot and so the girls are able to come for free :) So I didn't tell Ellie and we just went to the airport. She thought I was picking up "my" friend. She was so surprised it brought tears to her eyes! Looks like she's going to have a great weekend!



Megan, Elleire, Madison & Macie

6 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

How sweet is that!

Erin said...

How fun for Ellerie! What a good Mom you are!

Amanda said...

I just cried when I saw that!!!

Amy said...

How precious! Brought me to tears too! I hope they have a great weekend!

sara said...

too bad Brian's not a pilot!!!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

what a good mom you are!!!