So the big games were just that "BIG" games....I was pretty much sick to my stomach all morning long while the boys played. Bitter....Chad & Kaden's team lost to Bingham 7-0 which was so sad because we fumbled on the 1 yard line on a 4th down and so Bingham got it handed to them! GRRRR!!! It was heartbreaking but we gave it our all and Bingham coaches gave Chad and his team one of the best compliments. He told Chad that we were the only team with that much "class"....we came, we played hard and we gracefully accepted defeat! It still hurts though. Check out this great photo Chad and Kaden right after the game. PRICELESS!!!
Sweet.....Garrett's team won 14-12 over Riverton placing them into the CHAMPIONSHIP game next Saturday at 10:30 a.m. against East! WHOO HOO They really played hard and just barely got the win. It was waaaay past a nail biter..I felt like I was going to throw-up from the stress! tee hee





It was a great day in all and we feel so blessed to have had such a great season for both teams. It's going to be a little crazy the next two weeks or so with Chad following me around like a little lost puppy dog! It happens every year at the end of the season :)
Thanks for all those who were rooting for us! We're on to Jr. Jazz Basketball starting this week!
Ellerie's weekend was a TRIPLE treat, as her Gramma said! She enjoyed every ounce of her time with the triplets...I love these two photos we took at the airport. The first one is a sad goodbye the second remember the good times we had!


We ended the our day by attending the boys piano recital! They did so great. I'm so proud of them and all their accomplishments. I hope they will be well rounded! They are both very talented in music and I can't wait until they can accompany me so I can sing again! They're just so cute too! Here is a photo of them playing their duet! Great job boys!




5 comments:
What a great family you have!!! Sorry about the loss. Congrats on the win! :-)
Busy weekend! I love the picture with Chad a Kaden. Sorry for the loss... and, congrats on the win.
Well, tell Chad not to worry, because he still can watch tons of football on TV. Sadly there is still a couple of months left till that's over. Way to go on the great seasons. (And you said you hoped your boys were well rounded, and they are!! You guys are great parents!)
WE(brian and I) now understand your families obsession with football (we loved watching and cheering Aaron on...we only wish Chad was here to coach him)
I loved the one with the boys sitting at the piano. Skip all that football stuff, it's all about the music!:) It's great to see you have them still pursuing that. Love it!
Post a Comment