Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus!

Just the other day Porter tells me,

"Mom, I'm trying to be like Jesus"

I said "How is that?"

He said very casually like it was no big deal.... "Like helping people up on big rocks and stuff like that!"



I wonder what picture he recently saw in Primary?

It was PRICELESS!!!! Thank you Primary for introducing another great gospel art piece to my 4 year old Sunbeam!

6 comments:

sara said...

love it!!!

Loric said...

LOVE IT! How cute is that? You better get him one of those pictures to hang in his room. The story posted on the back would be priceless. . . a reminder to him in his later years.

Amy said...

Don't you love primary????!

Nikki said...

Great idea LORI!!! Now I have a great Christmas gift with meaning for Porter :) Yeah!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Shelly said...

that is great! love what kids say