Porter's First Soccer Day!
Porter has been waiting PATIENTLY for this day to come for about 4 months now!
He was so excited about the "BIG" drink he was handed afterwards!
Quote of the day: "You know why I got this big drink? It's cuz I played so good out there!"
The other priceless quote from Porter was when all 6 of us piled back into the van and he chuckles and says "Ha- I got a big drink and you guys don't!" We all started laughing because we know this stems from us dragging him to the older kids sports for the past 4 years and telling him he doesn't get the after game treat because he didn't play the sport! In Porter's mind today is PAYBACKS!!!!
Now if we can just work on being spectators Porter will beable to enjoy his game instead of having 4-6 coaches hollering from the sidelines! Kaden and Garrett couldn't contain themselves! ha ha ha!





6 comments:
YEAH FOR PORTER!!! I can't wait to watch him play! He looks so cute and big. The big drink is so funny ,he is finally getting his chance to be one of the big kids!
I love the stories you write about Nikki, thanks for sharing!
Debbie
XO
He looks so dang cute in that big uniform. You guys are just like us. We all sit and yell and Kennedy from the side-she hates it!
Way to go Porter!!! Being big is so fun! I just want to know how you found those tiny little shin guards !!! He looks so cute!
How fun for Porter! He looks so cute in his soccer uniform. They're growing up, aren't they?
Yay Porter! Poor Jack is the only one who hasn't gotten to play soccer yet. I guess I am just not ready for the commitment yet.
he looks so proud, especially with the "big" drink!!
Post a Comment