Monday, February 18, 2008

Shower Shots!





The shower was great! Lots of hard work went into it but it was totally worth it~ We had a beautiful buffet of food but of course I forgot to take photos of it. Here are some of the photos I did get:

10 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

Everything looks so cute. Good job! Yes, I do the headings for my blog myself. I actually use powerpoint to do it and then save it as a jpeg when I'm done. It is really fast and easy . . . so give it a go!

Amy said...

Everything looks so cute!
We don't have anything planned on Wednesday... are you still available? If so, let's get together! I'll give you a call, and we can make plans!

Amy said...

I knew it would be darling. I love it all. Good job! Love your green too!

Lori said...

Looks like it was fun!! It's always fun to do those things, but such a relief when they're done!!!

Shelly said...

Where do you get your backgrounds for your blogger? I really want a better one. I just switched my and i am so frustrated because it deleted my whole list of names . . . Not to mention I am not sure i even like it!

sara said...

it looks perfect...i knew it would be - I wish i was there to see it firsthand though!!!!

Calliebaby said...

Hey Nikki i saw that you gave me a comment so i thought i would give you a little hey there ho there! i just wanted to say thanks for letting my mom and I come to the shower it was a blast!! i am excited to get to know you better!

Kristi said...

How cute! I'm sure everything looked great! I dipped all sorts of stuff for valentine treats. They're so much fun!

Jenifer said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog to see what you need to do!

Kari Howell said...

Masterpiece!!!! Wow, it looks amazing, I wish I would have been there. Great job on everything, I am sure it was a blast. When you do things so perfectly, how do you expect to ever not be in charge of the ward Christmas dinner???